Covid-19 Useful Info
Committed to safety!
In Anamar Kea Boutique Hotel we care about the health of our guests, employees, and partners but at the same time we
stay engaged to the promise given to offer the Greek Hospitality!
We have adopted the new procedures and protocols of operations given by the Greek Ministry of Tourism and the
Greek Ministry of National Health and embedded them into the daily activities of Anamar Kea Boutique Hotel.
Check-in / Check out
• We encourage the contactless procedure by using electronic means while checking in or checking out
• Guests would check in the room after 3.00 pm and check out by 12.00 pm, giving us the necessary time to
sanitize the accommodation
Rooms and Housekeeping
• Extra amenities, antiseptic and face masks, will be provided driven by your health care
• All not basic amenities, like magazines and menus have been removed
• Housekeeping service will be provided only during our guests’ absence
• Before checking in the room, our guests can be sure that it would have been sanitized, using the
recommended detergents and 70oC steam
Restaurant and Bar
• Since social distancing is among the measures taken, restaurant tables would be placed with at least 2
meters distance; therefore you are kindly requested to reserve a table the day before to ensure there will be
availability the time of your preference, whether it is for breakfast, lunch or dinner
• Even if we believe that cotton table clothes are a luxury we all deserve, we have to replace them with one
Swimming Pool and Sun Loungers
• The water would be regularly checked according to the protocols, but there is a certain number of people
that can swim at the same time; our staff will be there to assist with relative questions
• Sun Loungers will be disinfected between the use of different guests
The Hotel’s team
• All staff members are trained to the protocols instructed by the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of
• All staff members are trained to guide you through the extra health measures taken
• All staff members would provide the service to the guests wearing face masks and maintaining the 1,5
See you soon!